Domain Portal

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 29 April 2007

Leaving TietoEnator, joining IBM

Posted on 03:01 by Unknown
There are some news from me - I'm leaving TietoEnator and joining IBM. I will work for IBM Global Business Services in J2EE Technical Leader position. My home office will be located in Vilnius, but I'll be traveling a lot - that's cool!

This move will not affect my blogging activity in any way. I'm happy that you like to read my blog, thanks! ;-)
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in Uncategorized | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Groovy - Multiple LOV's per Attribute in JDeveloper 11g
    I was blogging previously about multiple LOV's per attribute functionality. I was using RowImpl class for View object in order to calcu...
  • Oracle JDeveloper/ADF Developers Wanted
    In my current Oracle JDeveloper/ADF project we are searching for additional developers. Project is based on Oracle Fusion 11g, so it can be ...
  • Many-to-Many mapping in Oracle TopLink
    This kind of mapping in relational world is constructed using three tables. However, in object world only two classes are used for many-to-m...
  • Customizing Applications with MDS - Practical Overview
    During ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2008 , I was discussing with Shaun O'Brien (Principal Product Manager from Oracle Development Tools group) abo...
  • After UKOUG'08
    This week I was on UKOUG'08 conference. I really have enjoyed high quality of its content and I have learned new technical things about...
  • Workaround for Null Value Bug in ADF List Of Values 11g
    Those of you, who are using List Of Values (LOV) component in ADF 11g, most probably already have noticed bug related to Null value. Simple ...
  • Oracle Spatial and Network Data Model
    During this week, a student from university where I'm achieving my master degree - Vincent, have asked me how to create SDO network dat...
  • Multi-selection feature and ADF Faces af:table component
    In this post I will describe how to use multi-selection feature in ADF Faces. First of all I should say - multi-selection feature is fully s...
  • Show Buttons based on Disclosed Tab
    In 11g it becomes quite common use case to structure application page with tabbed panels. If you develop your pages based on templates, most...
  • Master in Computer Science degree
    Today I have finished university studies, and received Master in Computer Science degree. Finally..., 6 years of studies are finished :). H...

Categories

  • ADF
  • Apex
  • Apple
  • BPEL
  • Events
  • Forms
  • Groovy
  • JDeveloper 11g
  • Nomination
  • ODTUG Kaleidoscope
  • OFUG
  • Oracle Magazine
  • Oracle OpenWorld
  • Security
  • SOA
  • Spatial
  • TopLink
  • Traveling
  • Uncategorized
  • Vgo Software
  • Web Services
  • WebCenter
  • WebLogic
  • Workarounds

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (65)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Invoking Create method programmatically
      • Leaving TietoEnator, joining IBM
      • Oracle Spatial and TopLink Essentials JPA
      • Oracle Maps portlet in Oracle WebCenter
      • Create, Edit and Delete operations in ADF Faces af...
      • Oracle Day'07 in Vilnius
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2006 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile