Domain Portal

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 30 January 2007

More bandwidth available ;-)

Posted on 08:56 by Unknown
Bandwidth limit problem has been fixed - all samples are moved from Google Pages to Vilnius University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics server. In this university I'm achieving my Master in Computer Science degree. Hope, download of all samples will work ok.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in Uncategorized | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Groovy - Multiple LOV's per Attribute in JDeveloper 11g
    I was blogging previously about multiple LOV's per attribute functionality. I was using RowImpl class for View object in order to calcu...
  • Oracle JDeveloper/ADF Developers Wanted
    In my current Oracle JDeveloper/ADF project we are searching for additional developers. Project is based on Oracle Fusion 11g, so it can be ...
  • Many-to-Many mapping in Oracle TopLink
    This kind of mapping in relational world is constructed using three tables. However, in object world only two classes are used for many-to-m...
  • Customizing Applications with MDS - Practical Overview
    During ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2008 , I was discussing with Shaun O'Brien (Principal Product Manager from Oracle Development Tools group) abo...
  • After UKOUG'08
    This week I was on UKOUG'08 conference. I really have enjoyed high quality of its content and I have learned new technical things about...
  • Workaround for Null Value Bug in ADF List Of Values 11g
    Those of you, who are using List Of Values (LOV) component in ADF 11g, most probably already have noticed bug related to Null value. Simple ...
  • Oracle Spatial and Network Data Model
    During this week, a student from university where I'm achieving my master degree - Vincent, have asked me how to create SDO network dat...
  • Multi-selection feature and ADF Faces af:table component
    In this post I will describe how to use multi-selection feature in ADF Faces. First of all I should say - multi-selection feature is fully s...
  • Show Buttons based on Disclosed Tab
    In 11g it becomes quite common use case to structure application page with tabbed panels. If you develop your pages based on templates, most...
  • Master in Computer Science degree
    Today I have finished university studies, and received Master in Computer Science degree. Finally..., 6 years of studies are finished :). H...

Categories

  • ADF
  • Apex
  • Apple
  • BPEL
  • Events
  • Forms
  • Groovy
  • JDeveloper 11g
  • Nomination
  • ODTUG Kaleidoscope
  • OFUG
  • Oracle Magazine
  • Oracle OpenWorld
  • Security
  • SOA
  • Spatial
  • TopLink
  • Traveling
  • Uncategorized
  • Vgo Software
  • Web Services
  • WebCenter
  • WebLogic
  • Workarounds

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (65)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • More bandwidth available ;-)
      • The bandwidth limit has been exceeded
      • J2EE Container-Managed Authentication
      • Forms developer in JDeveloper world at OracleBrain...
      • Accessing property file entry from ADF Faces bean
      • Oracle Maps and ADF Faces af:table component
      • JavaScript in ADF Faces - Oracle Maps
      • Countries boundary data in Oracle Database 11g
      • Multilanguage in fixed af:selectOneChoice ADF Face...
  • ►  2006 (9)
    • ►  December (9)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile